- This event has passed.
Sequencing Imprints and What to Do About Them – With Tara Blasco and Mary Jackson – Online – July 7, 8 ,10 ,11/2021
July 7, 2021 - July 11, 2021$495
A Zoom Workshop with Tara Blasco, Ph.D., RCST and Mary Jackson LM, RN, RCST.
4 day workshop open to all, July 7, 8, 10,11, 2021 (break on July 9)
Timing: 10 am-12pm & 1pm-3 pm Pacific Standard Time (break 1-2 pm)
- Price: $495
- Non-refundable registration deposit to hold your space: $145 (that will be deducted from the total price).
- To register, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited to 40 participants, taken in order of registration deposit received.
Have you ever been in the middle of a project and lost your motivation to finish it? Or have you had an assignment at school and procrastinated until the last minute to rush through the task to get it turned in on time? Or, are you challenged to get started at the beginning of an event or a project? Or, are you chronically early or late? Or, have you and your significant other disoriented or were triggered emotionally at the same time in ways that ended in an argument?
These are just a few examples of sequencing imprints, which affect every one of us every day of our lives.
In this workshop. Dr. Blasco and Midwife Mary Jackson will guide us through a series of exercises that will inform us not just about how sequencing imprints affect us, they will demonstrate how to effectively work with them so that we can have more viable choices in our lives rather than to repeat the same patterns over and over again.
This workshop will include:
- Definitions of blueprint energies, imprints, and sequencing imprints.
- How to identify Sequencing Imprints.
- How Birth influences Sequencing Imprints.
- An introduction to the Somatic Blueprint as the primary resource for integrating energy that is locked up in adverse pre and peri-natal imprints.
- How to reference Somatic Blueprint energies to integrate energy that is constricted in imprints.
- Session video that shows sequencing imprints.
- How sequencing imprints affects interpersonal relationship dynamics.
- How to establish co-regulated states that open the social nervous system and social energetic fields.
The Sequencing Workshop is designed for professionals and non-professionals alike, who are wanting to know more about how pre and peri-natal experiences profoundly influence how we feel about ourselves, how we perceive others and how we behave. It will count as an introductory workshop for those applying for the next Spain Castellino Foundation Training, likely starting in 2023 (in English with Spanish translation).
Tara Blasco, Ph.D., RCST
Mary Jackson, RN, LM, RCST
Mary Jackson has been married since 1987, is the mother of 2 children who were born at home. Mary practiced as a home birth midwife from 1975 to 2020, attending over 2500 births in the Santa Barbara, Ventura, Ojai areas of CA including attending the birth of a 2nd generation of babies. In the first year after incorporating these pre and perinatal approaches into her midwifery practice, her home to hospital transfer rate dropped from 20% to 6%.
Mary has been featured in 11 books and 5 movies. She is participating in cutting-edge research about imprints that occur around the time of conception, pregnancy and birth and how they affect us the rest of our lives and what it takes to heal from challenges in these experiences.
She is a certified Castellino Womb Surround Workshop Facilitator and co-teaches the Castellino Pre and Perinatal Training in Spain and the US. She is a registered craniosacral therapist and on the board of directors of BEBA. She is a frequent speaker at national and international conferences and leads trainings throughout the world. She currently offers private sessions, womb surrounds and classes via zoom.