An Eight-Week Parenting Series with Mary Jackson and Alex Lobba
Circle of Security Registered Parent Educators
For parents and parents to be. Every parent wants to be a good parent – but kids don’t come with a manual. Circle of Security offers a path to establish secure attachment by focusing on children’s needs (and caregiver’s state of mind) rather than children’s behaviors. As parents we often ask ourselves these questions:
- How can I stop my child behaving like this?
- Is there something wrong with him?
- Why does she behave like this just to get attention?
But are these the right questions? What if we asked:
- How can I improve my relationship with my child?
- What is her behavior telling me?